Friday, April 29, 2011

I Am Going To Bed

Dearest Reader,

I am going to bed, right now, believe it or not! Grammy actually convinced me to go to bed early on account of the fact that we have an adventure tomorrow that we will have to leave at 3:00 am for. I am a person who always tries to get ten hours of rest at night. If you are good at mathematics, you will have calculated that going to bed right now (3:00 pm) and waking up at 3:00 am in the morning is twelve hours of sleep. The reason I need the extra two hours is because I lost two hours of sleep because Grammy woke me up early because we had to leave on a surprise adventure. I LOVE those! And guess what? I got to skip school and my ortho appointment. I am filled with glee about that! As you can see, it wasn't a long adventure (I'll tell you this much: It was somewhere in the U.S.) so we got back on time to go to our usual Friday night burger, fries, milkshake, and movie (which we did earlier for lunch instead of dinner so that Grammy and I could get to bed). I am also filled with glee about that. A lot of times, we miss burger night, and I am not so much filled with glee. Well, good night! I guess it's not so much good night to you, but good night for me. Anyway, I need to go and brush my teeth with the new toothpaste that I got on a souvenir on our adventure. We go on so many adventures that Grammy rarely buys me a souvenir, so this is quite at treat!


Always,
Georgina

P.S.

Brush, brush, brush!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment: