Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello for the first time!


Hello, Dearest Readers!
My name is Georgina Duffy. This is my very first time blogging on my very first blog site. The person hired to write my books for me, Esther Seim, is also working on her very first book, which is about me. So, as you can see, I’m rather a first-timer on everything right now. I hope I can do okay. Today we just got back from an adventure with Grammy. I can’t tell you what it is, or it will spoil the next book that Esther is going to write about me. Oh, and by the way, I am never going to explain my adventures over the blog. You’ll have to buy my books when Esther succeeds in publishing them. She has some exciting ideas about getting them published right now, so please pray and keep your fingers… and toes… crossed! Right now, I am very tired. We just got back from… oops… there I go again—almost telling you where I went! Grammy is giving Fred a jet-wash, and I am all alone. Ok, well, I need to go and write my pen pals. I have a lot of them, because whenever I go on an adventure with Grammy, I almost always make a new friend to keep in touch with. I’ll write later!

P.S.
The rest of my blog isn’t really built up with, so please ignore the mess!

1 comment: