Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm in Hawaii!!!

Dearest Readers,

Aloha! Grammy and I had a delivery to make in Japan (oops, sorry, not supposed to say that) and the missionary board paid for us to have a full WEEK in Hawaii on our way back!!!!!!!! Grammy and I have been such a help to them, they said, that they wanted to show us a token of their appreciation. They are absolutely blessing our socks off! I have not blogged much, but I just found out this morning that our hotel (which is right on the ocean in Maui) has a computer, so now I am blogging! Oh, by the way, if you are on the missionary board, thanks sooooo much from me and Grammy!!!!!!!!!! Our beautiful hotel has a lovely pool complete with a water slide and a huge breakfast buffet in the mornings. For lunch, Grammy and I have the cook make us a to-go picnic and we take it down to the ocean. For dinner, we explore the variety of restaurants in the area. Our days here are filled with swimming in the crystal clear waters, snorkling, surfing (I bet you didn't know we surfed, did you?), fishing on the pier, swimming at the hotel pool, walking on the streets in town barefoot, sewing flower wreaths, etc. We went to a luau last night and it was sooo much fun!The hotel management didn't know where to put Fred, so they sectioned off a section of their parking garage for him! Well, there's Grammy now! We are going on a dinner boat that is taking us to a place that they have dolphins in the ocean. We get to get out and swim with them, too! Bye!

Georgina

P.S. I'll blog ASAP. Oh, and I bet you also didn't know that Grammy and I now how to hula dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment